Terms & Conditions
All content within this Web site is protected by UK copyright. All rights reserved. Copyright law prohibits copying; re-distributing; re-transmitting or re-purposing of any material on this site other than the cache necessary to view this site. You are authorised to make one screen dump of any pages on this site for personal use. Prior written agreement from Citybeat is required for all other uses and/or copies made.
We have taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the site. However, because of the number of sources from which we obtain content and the nature of the site and distribution over the Internet we do not give any warranties, express or implied, as to the availability of the site or the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the site or the suitability of the information for any particular purpose and hereby disclaim such warranties to the extent permitted by law.The advertising on the site does not constitute any part of an offer or contract. You should not rely on the statements in such advertising as statements or representations of fact. Within the site you may find links or references to third party materials and third party web sites outside the site. We accept no liability in respect of the contents of such materials or sites. We should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials. We are not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
General Terms and Conditions for Competitions for this radio station
01.These rules apply for all competitions where the prize has a perceived value
02.Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants must be over 18 years of age.
03.Unless otherwise stated on air contestants can enter each competition only once.
04.Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants chosen are those who have called the station during the competition period and are chosen at random by the presenter in line with the advertised promotion of the competition.
05.The competition will run until the competition has been completed, this will be advertised on air. The radio station reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found.
06.Unless otherwise stated on air, there is only one prize per competition and all prizes are offered in good faith. It is recognized that at times genuine mistakes can occur. If a mistake has occurred, then the management, in its sole discretion can either award the prize to the person(s) who in their view was the original winner of the competition or alternately ask the contestants to play again on a ‘head to head’ basis. When instances like this occur, the radio station will not provide a runner up prize.
07.Prizes offered by this radio station are in most cases provided to the company by a third party or sponsor. At the end of the competition the liability passes from the radio station to the sponsor for the deliverance of the prize offered. If the sponsor or third party thereafter cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, the radio station IS NOT liable for its provision.
08.Employees,relatives and partners of this radio station any parent or associated companies or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter any competition.
09.The radio station reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time and to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time.
10.Unless otherwise stated on air there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes and any prize is strictly non-transferable.
11.Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties engaged phone lines or for any other reason is not the responsibility of the radio station.
12.Copyright in the on-air broadcast and any photographs or images or audio of winners remains the property of the radio station.
13.By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station.
14.No person or members of their immediate family who has won a competition which has a deemed value in excess of £500 is permitted to enter another ‘major’ station promotion for a period of six months.
15.No person or members of their immediate family who has won any competition with a value less than £500 is permitted to enter another station promotion for a period of 30 days.
16.No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The radio station’s representative’s decision is final.
17.Any contestant entering competitions on any of the radio group’s stations giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes.
18.With regards to data protection, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
19.Failure to answer or return a call within 1 hour will result in Citybeat moving on to another caller.
All participants in any competition on Citybeat/Q Network stations will be deemed to have understood these rules, and to be bound by them. All participants in the competition shall accept and enter into the competition subject to these terms and conditions
Within the site you may find links or references to third party materials and third party web sites outside the site. We accept no liability in respect of the contents of such materials or sites. We should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials. We are not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
Ulster Bank RBS 6 Nations competition
- Flag Bearers must be over 18 and physically fit as the activity involves moderate physical ability
- Flag Bearers are required to meet up to 3 hours before KO
- Names, DOB, contact number & Digital passport photo is required for all guests, for accreditation purposes, plus passport scan and home address
- Details required 2nd February
- An official photographer will be present on the experience. By taking part in the experience, guests give their consent for photography to be taken and used for promotional purposes
- Photography may not be allowed by those undertaking the experience. An official photo will be taken on the day and sent to you directly within 14 days of the experience. Take direction from on-site manager.
- The guest must be in a fit and proper state to be able to undertake the experience. RBS maintain the right to refuse participation if this is breached.
- The guest will need to make their own way to and from the ground.
- The guest will need to be present at a meeting point at a given time. If they are not present the guest may not be able to take part.
Citybeat £1000 giveaway T&C’s:
- Texts cost £1.50 plus the standard network rate. You must always ask the bill payer’s permission before you send a text.
- Lines close on Friday 27th February 2014 at 17:59:59
- If you send a text after this time, it will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Citybeat is not responsible and will not be liable for any technology failures when mean entrants are unable to send a text.
- Citybeat is not responsible for incorrectly submitted entries (it is your responsibility to make sure you enter the correct number, answer and keyword). If you fail to submit your entry correctly, you will not be eligible to win the prize.
- You may enter this Competition more than once.
- Only entries received in accordance with these terms will be accepted.
- Citybeat will not be liable for any costs associated with entering the Competition.
- To enter, you must be over 18 years old at date of entry, be resident in Northern Ireland and you must not be an employee of Citybeat/Q Network or otherwise be professionally connected to the Competition.
- As a condition of entry, all winners agree to take part in publicity material and photographs and to copies of such photographs and publicity material being retained by Citybeat for exploitation in any and all media for promotional or other purposes.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. The station programme director’s decision is final in the awarding of any and all of the prizes. No correspondence will be entered into.
Your personal data (including telephone numbers and home addresses of winners) will be collected by Citybeat and will also be available to the provider of text message services. Your personal data will be used by Citybeat (and our text provider company) to process your entry. In particular, Citybeat will use your telephone number to inform you if you have won a prize. Citybeat will also need the winners home address details so that the prize can be delivered. By entering this Competition, you consent to the collection and storage of your personal data which shall be strictly in accordance with data protection legislation. Your personal data may remain stored by Citybeat after this competition has closed.
If you have any questions about the running of this Competition, please contact Caroline Beatty by email at: email@example.com.